Dye Precision M2 MOSAir Paintball Gun Marker Backwoods Hunter
The M2 just took another giant step in the world of technology with the new MOSAir. DYE’s new Method Operating System Air takes the best paintball gun control platform of the M2 marker and makes it better. The M2 MOSAir allows the operator unparalleled access to precision tuning, vital marker performance, feedback and marker service reports. Now with even more customizable features, such as power control options, multiple boot screens, a brand new firing mode, new play screens, shot tracker as well as Cable Free Charging and wireless Air Sync. The MOSAir actively tracks subsystems for you, so you are focused on the game not your marker. Customize nearly every aspect of the next generation M2 operating system for the ultimate playing experience.
1) Evoke Compatible - I5 Goggle Hands Free Alert System A revolutionary step for the sport of paintball, the next generation M2 MOSAir is wireless. With the simple plug and go e.VOKE unit, your gun is ready to send your I5 e.VOKE vital game time information via DYE’s Air Sync wireless connection. Customizable automated audio alerts like time tracking and shot count, keep you ahead of the competition.
2) CFC (Cable Free Charging) Wireless Power Transfer is now standard. Set up your charging pad or charging stand and never have to plug in your M2 again. Your M2 can now be charged on any inductive charging base and the DYE charging pad works with other inductive charging systems. Is your smartphone as advanced as the M2? It’s time to upgrade to wireless charging and play. 3) Shot Tracker Keep track of how many balls you have remaining or track what you shot in the day. With the new Shot Tracker, you know when you are running low during the game and when to make your move.
4) Power Off Double Tap Option Press and hold or double tap to power off. Whatever makes you comfortable, it’s your choice how to power down your M2. The new power down option combined with the updated Quick Draw power up with audio alert setting, lets you get on and off the field with speed and comfort.
5) New Outlaw Firing Mode The new Outlaw Firing Mode lets you custom build your own firing mode. Choose burst or ramp, when it kicks in and what it takes to sustain your max rate of fire. Outlaw mode is just that, outlawed and not tournament legal, but a lot of fun to run with.
6) High Contrast Play Screens No matter the playing conditions you have a screen that is easy to read. Choose between a white or black background on your play screen for maximum visibility.
7) New Tournament Style Play Screen Don’t get falsely accused by the establishment again. Our new play screen lets any referee official, who’s asserting his authority over you, quickly identify whether you are legal or not. Don’t get profiled and mistakenly oppressed with penalties again because, playing time matters.
8) Store Three Boot Screens Can’t decide what your favorite boot screen is? Got more than one team you want to represent with your M2? Or maybe your little cousin is going to borrow your M2 with that adult themed boot screen that he should not see? Now there’s no reason to worry. You can store & rotate between 3 custom boot screens so you are always in style and family friendly.
9) Improved Systems Check Screen It has never been easier to tune your gun, with the new enhanced Systems Check Screen. Now you can clearly identify and process the most important data with just a quick tap to the right on the joystick.
10) Service System Disable Feature You live and breathe paintball with your self-taught PHD in gun technology and your own regiment for gun maintenance. Just for you, we have built the M2 MOSAir service alert to remind you it’s time for service just like your car’s check engine light. Don’t like that check engine light on? No worries, now you can simply disable the M2 service system and play your game.
? Evoke Compatible
? CFC (Cable Free Charging)
? Power Off Double Tap Option
? Shot Tracker
? New Outlaw Firing Mode
? High Contrast Play Screens
? New Tournament Style Play Screen
? Store Three Boot Screens
? Improved Systems Check Screen
? Service System Disable Feature