Mayor Garcetti announced yesterday the "Safer At Home" Initiative for Los Angeles County. The "Safer at Home" order calls for nonessential businesses to cease operations that require workers to be present in person. Effective 3/20/20 through 4/19/20, our retail location for Paintball Revolution is closed as we do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to serve our online business with the same level of commitment.
1.Shipping: We will still offer same day shipping on orders placed before 3PM PST. We will also still offer expedited shipping for orders $49 or more, and free shipping for any order over $19. California residents typically get orders within a day or two, so if you are local to the store and haven't ordered online before, our shipping is a quick option to get your order fast!
2.Customer Service: We will still be available by calling 661-724-6822, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our online chat at paintballrevolution.com. If you need any advice on product purchases, have a question, have a return, or just want to talk, please contact us using any of the above vehicles.
3. Trades: We will be conducting trades as normal. They will have to be executed by mail only. (No in-store drop off).
4. Warranty: If you need warranty issues addressed during this time, please call/contact us first. We may be able to diagnose and correct over the phone or email. After contact, if we aren't able to come to a resolution, we'll discuss next steps. Before contacting, please change your battery and see if that corrects the issue. (Believe it or not, that is regularly the culprit).
5. Returns: Please contact us via phone, email, or chat to initiate the return process. We will issue a RMA number for your return. Returns without RMA numbers will not be processed.
6. Preorders: Preorders are being handled as usual. We anticipate the release of some markers soon. As usual, we will reach out as we have updates, as well as, we will reach out when it is time to ship your trade if you haven't already. Please ship your trade to the same address we are using for returns.
9. Paint?: We don't typically sell paint on the website because it is very expensive to ship and hard to ship well. If you are in need of paint during this time, we can revise our normal approach. Unfortunately, we will need to charge you the cost of shipping it to you. Similar to other paintball retailers that ship paint, we will do everything in our power to ensure the paint is properly packed, but we cannot be responsible for any damages during shipping (including broken paint), and the paint is non-refundable. If you are still interested, please contact us via phone, email, or chat and we can send you an invoice.
The COVID-19 crisis is a fluid one. We'll continue to provide updates that involve the operations of our business as more direction is released.
Please stay safe and healthy.