Paintball revolution is proud to announce its new line of CS1 triggers. These triggers come in both the butterfly and claw profile, and are available in both lightweight polymer, as well as our new heavy metal steel design. The heavy metal steel triggers offer a unique trigger feel that has been described as "the best trigger I have ever felt".
These triggers are a perfect fit for the Planet Eclipse CS1 Paintball marker, and are available in a variety of colors. We also offer the trigger in a raw / white option. These triggers can be dyed at home to match any color marker, or left raw to take on a unique color from incoming paintball hits.
Check out this video where George takes you through these new trigger designs.
Pick up your trigger today, they can be found here. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (661)PAINTBALL or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Don't forget to leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
The Impact Series continues!! The second episode of season three released June 9th, and follows the team on there first leg of the millennium paintball series.
This first Millennium event brought a lot of new experiences for the team with new format changes and some team members "misplacing" their gear.
Check out the Trailer here:
Direct Link to buy:
Dye Precision just announced their DTS paintball tank regulator. This regulator will be available shortly for $74.99. Stay tuned for more info on a release date. The DTS regulator features:
NEAR-EMPTY OR FULL, SAME PRESSURE
1. Dye is committed to helping you get the best performance possible out of your equipment, and that starts with the DTS tank regulator. From full to empty, you can be confident that the DTS reg’s balanced design will supply your marker with the same pressure. The new DTS regulator supplies consistent, reliable air pressure.
ADJUSTABLE GUAGE LOCATION
CREATE A PERFECT FIT WITH YOUR MARKER
2. Out of mind, but not out of sight. The six lead Dial index system allows you to rotate the DTS top cap so you can index your gauge and fill valve to your marker. Customize the gauge and fill valve's position for a perfect fit on your marker; out of the way but quickly accessible.
KEEP YOUR TANK PROTECTED
3. DYE’s Fill valve contains an integrated air filter and flow dampening. These two small features work to protect your air system and marker from damage, and help ensure long dependable performance from your DTS reg.
HIGH FLOW DESIGN
CONSTANT, RELIABLE AIRFLOW
4. Delivering constant PSI is only half the job of a tank reg. the other half is delivering high volume. With the DTS Regulator you can be confident both duties are covered. The DTS’s high flow design ensures ample airflow to your equipment from start to finish.
WORKS WITH ANY MARKER
TOP PERFORMANCE AT ANY LEVEL
5. As much as we would love for every DTS to be used with a DYE marker, we understand there are plenty of marker options out there. Because of this, DYE made sure the DTS works for nearly every marker out there. No matter what requirements your equipment has, you can be confident the DTS regulator can handle it.
NEW MICRO GAUGE
LOW PROFILE, NEAR-PERFECT ACCURACY
6. DYE’s micro gauge in two words: Small, Accurate. The ultra-small micro gauge has a very low profile, while at the same time providing accurate tank pressure readings at a quick glance. The expertly designed gauge reads more accurately and quicker than many larger gauges on the market.
CAPTURED SHIM STACK
FOR EASY SERVICE
7. The DTS regulator can be quickly and easily serviced with piece of mind that you won’t spill spring shims all over the table. The space saving, long service shim stack is conveniently captured on the piston so you can be confident the shim stack stays properly configured during service and adjustment.
SERVICE KIT INCLUDED
8. Service kit included
9. One year parts and labor warranty
The first episode of the new Impact series goes live tomorrow. The team is offering the first episode at the introductory price of $1.99. Here's what the team has to say about the new season:
"It’s finally here! All of Edmonton Impact invites you to watch the highly anticipated first installment of season three of the Impact Series. With new pick-up Alex Goldman, we are confident in our ability to be a top contender for the 2016 season. We are excited to have you follow us into the new year as we strive to be the best paintball team in the world. As many of you know, the Impact Series was offered for free on youtube for the last two years. This year we were faced with the possibility of not having the Impact Series. This year is going to be a little bit different."
Source - PB Nation
Image Source: www.impactpaintballseries.com
Impact has done something interesting here with their pay model. They claim the revenue generated goes towards the production cost of the show. Let us know what you guys think about the series. How do you feel about paying for the episodes? Would you rather pay for content in order to get higher quality programming?
Comment your thoughts below.